Sunday, October 24, 2010

There's something in the air.

I went for a run, didn't know where I was going. I ran up the steep hill, passed the house with the cute dog, turned corners, dodged cars, switched from sidewalk to street and back again. I knew where I was going all along, I skipped up the steps, I walked thru the 2 way tunnel that is only one car width, got barked at, let tears run down my face letting go of emotions, kept running. Passed my grandparents old house. It's different. It's dead.The new owners have destroyed something that meant so much to me. I'll always have my memories. I continued up the street and stopped. I could hear the pitter patter of rain on the leaves of the trees, but I didn't feel anything. Once the rush of emotional energy started to leave my body, I decided to head home. I ran home in the rain, in the dark. It was beautiful. 


My friends in France showed this to me. I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment